I was looking for a tasty but out of the ordinary appetizer to serve at a function and stumbled on this recipe. It was a big hit and fit with my diet beautifully so I want to share it with you. If you are not partial to spicy foods, omit the jalapeno.
This makes about 4 cups, and since it doesn't store very well, you may halve the recipe.
Spicy Strawberry Kiwi Peach Salsa
- 2-1/2 ripe organic Peach - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2-1/2 organic Kiwi, peeled and diced
- 10 fresh organic Strawberries, diced
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 Tbs. and 1-1/2 tsp. Lime juice
- 2-3 organic Green onions, chopped
- 1/4 c. and 1 Tbs. chopped fresh organic Cilantro
- 2-1/2 pinches Sea Salt
Combine the peach, kiwi, strawberries, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, green onion, cilantro, and salt in a bowl; gently stir to combine.
Very tasty on whole grain crackers or as a salsa with a mild fish, or roasted chicken.
~ Enjoy! ♥