This recipe is packed with diabetes, cholesterol and cancer defense!It's not cooked so all the nutrients are preserved.
- 4 c. organic baby Spinach, well rinsed and dried
- 1 c. water
- 3 cloves roasted Garlic, or 1 large clove, raw
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed organic Lemon juice
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. black or cayenne pepper
- 1 ripe Avocado, cut in half and pitted
- 2 Tbs. crushed dry-roasted Hazelnuts, or lightly toasted Pine nuts
Place Spinach, water, garlic, lemon juice and spices in a blender. Pack leaves down and blend until smooth. Scrape down sides if needed.
Spoon avocado out of its skin. Add to blender and process until smooth.
Taste and adjust seasoning. Garnish with nuts.
Makes 4 servings.
~ Bon Apetit! ♥