In South America this sauce is traditionally used over grilled meats. It works well with fish as well.
You may adjust spiciness as you like.
- 1 c. organic Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 c. organic Baby Arugula, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. fresh organic Oregano
- 1/4 tsp. crushed Red Pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbs. virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until well mixed. Alternately you can hand chop the veggies and mix all together.
~ Buen Provecho! ♥