I have spent the last two+ years working intensely on my emotional and mental state of mind. I've consulted with a number of powerful energy healers and learned techniques that clear subconscious beliefs and emotions.
I am convinced that Cancer is 90% of the time a manifestation of an emotional block...stuck emotion/trauma...past or present.
The power of the mind is not unknown to any of us. Volumes have been written about ordinary people harnessing the power of belief, of visualization, and changing their world. From Tony Robbins to Napoleon Hill to Dr. Wayne Dyer, all talk about controlling your negative thoughts, clearing old grudges and practicing forgiveness to pave the way for a healthy, happy life.
In the video below, Dr. Wayne Dyer, bless his amazing soul, shares Ten Principles of Manifestation that will transform your world and quite possibly what's going on in your body. I recommend you print this list and keep it somewhere where you can see it daily.
You are the healer. There is no greater power than that of Divine Source Light. Fill your being with it. Focus that light on the areas of concern and ACT AS IF YOU ARE ALREADY HEALED.
The mind works to manifest what we BELIEVE. It cannot distinguish between imagination and reality. That's why hypochondriacs can manifest symptoms when there is no illness.
What the mind believes, the mind achieves.
The 10 Principles:
1) Have a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing.(Tilapa)
2) You can't give away, what you don't have. (Don't give away empty rhetoric)
3) There are no justified resentments. (snake bite/venom analogy)
4) Don't die with your music still in you. (live it now, there are no guarantees except on pillow labels)
5) Embrace Silence. (music is the silence between notes)
6) Give up your personal history. (everyone has a story, don't live stuck in a moment that is gone
7) You can't solve a problem with the same mind that created it. (embrace new thoughts)
8) Treat yourself as if you were already what you want to become. (act your way into reality)
9) Treasure your divinity. (you are part of something non-physical)
10) Wisdom is avoiding all thoughts that are weakening you. (entertain ideas only that will strengthen you)